Mulligatawny Soup with Jasmine Rice

Mulligatawny Recipe and Jasmine Rice

Warm It Up!


The thundering windswept sky is thick as felt this morning. The windows are rattling. A small bird is hiding out on our front porch, perched inside my front door's rocking vine wreath. And I am in my favorite Hannah Anderson jammies. 

Craving mulligatawny. 

As luck or fate or Plan B foresight would have it, I have enough ingredients on hand to make my favorite soup for lunch today. 

Inspired by my go-to mulligatawny style soup recipes, I thought I'd skip the cabbage and cauliflower I sometimes use, and upped the carrots to. make a bright, fresh tasting- dare I say- healthy happy potage (that's a fancy word for soup, as you, Darling Well Informed Reader, already surely know; I just mention it in case you might think I'm getting snobby or elitist or uppity- Goddess forbid!).

Spoons Up,


Karina
xox


READ MORE: GET THE RECIPE »

from ❦ Family Fresh Meals ❦ https://ift.tt/3grKyYZ
via IFTTT

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here